Leading Indian cement producers place six major contracts for TAKRAF materials handling equipment.
Recent orders from leading cement suppliers in India highlight the continued demand for TAKRAF bulk material handling technology from this sector. In March 2021 alone, TAKRAF received six orders from two prominent cement producers in the sub-continent and long-term customers of TAKRAF Group. These orders included stacking, reclaiming and yard conveying equipment, with one also including a TAKRAF sizer, which is building a strong reputation of high availability, maintainability and value.
The scope of the orders covers engineering, supply and supervision (ESS) and range in duration from 4 to 11 months.
The four orders placed by one of the cement producer’s cover:
- 1 x luffing stacker; 1 x slewing stacker; 1 side scraper reclaimer; and modification to the existing bridge reclaimer, to handle limestone, coal and additive.
- 1 x luffing stacker and 1 x bridge reclaimer to handle limestone.
- 3 x luffing stackers with various capacities; 1 x bridge reclaimer; and 2 x side scraper reclaimers, to handle limestone, coal and additive.
- 1 x slewing stacker and 1 x side scraper reclaimer to handle slag, coal and gypsum.
The remaining two orders comprise the following:
- 1 x luffing stacker; 1 x bridge reclaimer; and yard conveyors for the handling of limestone.
- 3 x luffing stackers (various capacities); 1 x bridge reclaimer; 2 x side scraper reclaimers; 1 x TAKRAF sizer (indicative of the growing demand for TAKRAF’s sizer technology from the cement sector); and stacking and reclaiming yard conveyors in various capacities. The equipment will handle limestone, corrective, coal and petcoke.
Both these companies rank amongst the world’s leading producers of both white and grey cement.
S.T. Rajesh, General Manager – Sales, TAKRAF India, had the following to say upon conclusion of the recent awards, “Such ongoing orders underline the high levels of customer satisfaction, both with our state-of-the-art technologies and the service provided by our teams, right from sales through engineering and manufacturing to project delivery. The entire TAKRAF team must be congratulated on winning such important awards, which demonstrate the continued trust placed in TAKRAF Group by these important repeat clients.”
For further information regarding TAKRAF’s material handling competence, click here, whilst our sizing solutions can be viewed here; alternatively for any support, please send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.